Three-year-old dies, seven taken ill consuming wild mushroom

Kathmandu : A three-year-old girl died and others seven taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Syankri of Kushe rural municipality in the district. The deceased has been identified as a local Anjana Chalaune.

Tek Bahadur Chalaune, 50, Lalit Chalaune, 30, Kalpana Chalaune, 30, Pashupati Chalaune, 14, Niruta Singh, 9, Dhansara Chalaune, 12 and Ausara Chaualune, 14, have become seriously ill after consuming poisonous mushroom, according to ward chair Gopal Nepali. They ate curry made from mushroom together. Until the filing of this report, efforts were going on to rescue the ill by helicopter.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *